Thursday 30 June 2016

Gym Shopping Haul (and a few other things)...

Hi There!

So yesterday I went to my local shopping centre with the idea of buying very few things. That very few however got larger and larger until I wanted to cry from looking at my bank account (you know the feeling). I thought as I'm going to start exercise classes I'd get a couple of things to get myself started, but then obviously gym gear turned to summer items and other things which were not on my list! 

(Primark, shorts)

(Primark, Workout top)

(Primark, Workout vests)

(Primark, Workout leggings)

(Primark, trainers)

(Forever 21, sports bra)

(Forever 21, top)

(Forever 21, bag)

(Forever 21, trainer socks)

(Pink, you know what they are cheeky!)

(New Look, bomber jacket)

I went out with the idea of buying a jacket and some primer, and I came back with one of these two and a whole bunch of other things! I can't be the only one that does this kind of thing?? Can I??

Girl Without a Plan, Making Plans
xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment