Tuesday 12 January 2016

Clubbing Life...

Hi There!

How's everyone been??? See, I am starting to blog more!! Third week in a row! (Let's see how long this lasts aha).

If you follow me twitter (@girlwithnoplan go check it out!) you'll realise I've been posting stuff about going clubbing recently and how I'm not a huge fan. So let me give you a couple of reasons...

As soon as I turned 18, I thought "Yes! I'm finally old enough to go into nightclubs, buy alcohol etc", but this was a short lived happiness. I did go clubbing, don't get me wrong, but it's not all its hyped up to be. I'm not a massive drinker, so many people think I don't like clubbing because I don't let to get drunk. But that's not the reason, but people around me getting completely smashed does piss me off! 

Being in a space so cramped all you can do is sidestep and constantly hit people in the face is not exactly something I'd find enjoyable. Not just that, there's always creeps around that always think they can have a feel and it's like "see ya later, I'm not up for that". There's just something about it all that builds up the anxiety and makes it an unenjoyable  experience. 

Does anyone have any tips on how I can maybe enjoy clubbing? My friends love going out and I don't really want to let them down by never going, but I really need to find a way to reduce the anxiety about clubbing. 

So please help!!!

Girl Without a Plan, Making Plans
xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment