Monday 16 November 2015

14 Days Later...

Hi there!

So two weeks have past since I last posted on here, and I need to find a way to change that. I want to try and find a way to blog every week to tell you what I have been up to, but if I'm honest, my life isn't too interesting so that wouldn't be much of a read haha. I don't really know where this post is going to go, but let's just see hey.

So what has happened, well Tuesday the 3rd of November 2015 I submitted my first bit of university coursework AHHHHHHHHHHHH!! I have to admit, it was one of the scariest things to do. I don't know if it's because I'm just a constant worrier and I'm afraid everything I do isn't good enough, but if I fail that piece of coursework, I actually don't know what I'll do. I know you're all thinking, gosh just get over yourself and deal with it, but chill guys, it's scary for me. I only have 1 and a half weeks of waiting left to get a mark, and I guess that is going to take a long long time to go past.

What else, ooooo, my friend came back from university for just under a week and it was sooooooo good to see a familiar face! We went on a dinner date, saw some fireworks, it was so nice to finally see her again! We have never been apart so much so it's so weird not seeing her everyday. But my whole group of friends are coming home this week for a school thing, so it will be nice for the whole group to be reunited!

My auntie also had a baby!!! I guess that has been the big thing that has happened these past two weeks. I have always been the youngest in the family, and Saturday the 7th of November 2015 I lost that title. I'm so excited that there has been a new addition to the family, I'm definitely going to be on baby sitting duty for the rest of my life aha!

I guess that has been the past 2 weeks. In 14 days, this is all that has happened personally in my life! I guess in 14 days I really need to find a way to make my life more interesting! On a final note, I would really like to express my concerns to the people of Paris. It is horrendous what has happened these past couple of days. It is disgusting that there are people out there in the world you want to create chaos and petrify people. But horribly, that is the world we live in today. We should not have to accept this! As people of the world, we need to try and find a way to stand together and show that together, we can get through everything. My prayers are with you Paris.

Fille sans un plan, faire des plans
xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment