Sunday 7 August 2016

Mini Makeup and Skincare Haul...

Hi There!



So I recently went on a mini shopping spree and I brought myself a couple of things. I didn't really have the aim of buying many things, but then once I got there, impulse takes over and I just couldn't help it. So here's a couple of things that I got. 

Good Things Miracle Mattifier Moisturiser
This stuff smells amazing. It's Blackcurrant and Goji Berry scented so it smells nice and fruity. I have particularly oily and blemish prone skin, so I wanted to try a moisturiser that would mattify my skin, without completely drying it out, and would try and calm my spots and redness. I'll give it a couple of weeks and see how this goes, if not it's back to the drawing board. 

Nip+Fab Glycolic Fix Overnight Purifying Gel
Similar to the moisturiser I got, I wanted a night treatment that would deal with my blemishes. I had actually planned to go and buy this as I had read some positive reviews on it. Even after a couple of days I have been able to see an improvement when I wake up in the mornings, and I 100% believe it has to do with this gel. 

NYX Lip Lingerie Lipstick in Shades 07 Satin Ribbon and 09 Corset
Unless you have been living in a whole, you will see that a lot of the Blogosphere has been posting about these lipsticks. I thought I'd see what the hype was all about, and I love them! They are nice matte, neutral shades, that I can easily wear casually of a daytime, or of an evening where I am going all onut fancy. 

Laura Mercier Face Illuminator in Shade Devotion
Oh My God this highlight looks incredible! I swatched it in John Lewis to test it out while my Mum was looking at foundations, and I knew straight away I'd have to sweet talk her into buying it for me. After a while of persuading it worked, and now I am in love. It is so glittery and shiney and highlightery, there are just not enough words!

Girl Without A Plan, Making Plans
xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment