Monday 13 April 2015

25 Facts about Me...

Hi There! 

I've been blogging for a while now (even if there aren't that many posts), so I guess as it's the start of a new year and I'm going to be blogging more frequently, I guess you should know some things about me, so here it goes. 

1. What is my middle name? Well as I'm remaining anonymous (I know, SHOCKER!), I'm not going to tell you that one. 

2. What was your favourite subject at school? I guess maths or business.

3. What is your favourite drink? Non-alcoholic: Milk. Alcoholic: Vodka and Coke.

4. What is your favourite song at the moment? I can't help but dance along to Sax by Fleur East, but my favourite song changes hourly!

5. What is your favourite food? Onion rings, nomnomnomnomnom

6. What is the last thing you bought? Ummm bras, a bikini top, jeans, and food (obviously)

7. Favourite book of all time? 13 Reasons Why by Jay Asher. If you haven't read this book, it will definitely change the way you think about life!!

8. Favourite colour? Blue, but like sky blue

9. Do you have any pets? Fish and a cat (who is my baby)

10. Favourite Perfume? Rihanna - Rebelle

11. Favourite Holiday? Portugal, when I was 17 and stayed in a villa with mine and my friends family.

12. Are you married? At 18!! NO WAY!! Got to find a boyfriend first ;)

13. Have you ever been out of the country, if so how many times? Yes, and 9 times (I think)

14. Do you speak any other language? I did GCSE French, so I know how to say "I play football" and "I have brown eyes."

15. How many siblings do you have? Zero, my parents just have me to put up with. 

16. What is your favourite shop? Oh I love a bit of Lush me, can't have too many bath bombs.

17. Favourite restuarant? This is so hard because I basically eat anywhere, but Prezzos caramelised onion garlic bread is pretty amazing

18. When was the last time you cried? I was watching a Christmas film a couple of weeks ago and someone died, definitely a weeper.

19. Favourite blog? To be fair I don't really have one, I kind of just read random ones as I go along, and if I find a post a like I'll read the whole thing aha 

20. Favourite movie? Oh I'm too much of a movie buff for this question. Probably either, Divergent, Harry Potter (pretty much any one), Wild Child, Bring it On, Beauty and the Beast, White House Down. OMG JUST NEARLY EVERY FILM!

21. Favourite TV Show? Either Pretty Little Liars, The 100, or The Walking Dead.

22. PC or Mac? PC

23. What phone do you have? iPhone 5S

24. How tall are you? About 5ft 7 or 8 (I feel like a giant!!)

25. Can you cook? Give me oven food, I can time it just right. Anything else, probably not so much. But I have been told I bake a good marble cake. 

How about you have a go at answering these questions! I'd love to find out more about you!!!

Girl Without a Plan, Making Plans
xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment