Wednesday 22 July 2015

My Extremely Long Catchup...


Hi There!

So I know, I know, it has been an extremely long time since I have posted, but I am still actually running this blog. It has been 43 days since I have posted, and this is definitely way WAY too long!! There isn't really an excuse other than the fact I actually haven't been bothered and I do just want to relax. I have realised however that I do actually have to do things with my days, so now I am going to start blogging. So no more excuses, it's time for a catch up!

The first thing that has happened since that last post is that obviously all of my exams have finished. They were some of the worst exams I have ever had to sit, and along the way, it has made me debate about what university I am actually going to be able to get into. There were tears, there were tantrums, and eventually the burning of absolutely everything. Looking at all of my revision burning away was surprisingly satisfying, and I realised there is nothing I can do about it now, so I might as well attempt to forget about it all till results day. 

Only 1 day after my exams finished I had my leavers prom which was really fun because I go to hang around with all my mates and there was drinking and a photo booth. There unfortunately wasn't enough drinking done by me because me and my friends were off on a flight the next day to Ibiza!

So Ibiza was the next big step, or maybe leap. This was my first holiday abroad without my parents and let me tell you, it was absolutely amazing. The 5 of us were staying in an all inclusive hotel in Cala Llonga, and it was by far one of the most beautiful places. We spent so much time just relaxing by the pool, eating food, drinking slush puppies, and maybe one night we went clubbing. We aren't the clubbing type, so just relaxing and playing drinking games is our idea of fun. There was so much freedom and we could do whatever, I definitely want to go back on holiday with them again. It brought us so much closer together. How about I now make you extremely jealous and show you some pictures of where we stayed...









So after we got back from Ibiza, there was only 1 day to relax until it was our Leavers Dinner, and I have to admit, that wasn't actually as emotional as I thought. It was a lovely evening eating food, hanging out with the year, and ending up in the pub. It was definitely a good send off and a nice goodbye to the school. 

The week after I got to go and see A League of their Own being filmed, which stars James Corden, Jack Whitehall, Freddie Flintoff, and Jamie Rednapp. I love the programme so much and watching it being filmed makes it so much more fun. There was a hell of a queue though to get in but it was definitely worth the wait!!!

A couple of weeks after that I got to see Ed Sheeran at Wembley and OMG it was one of the best things that I have ever witnessed. Ed Sheeran is just a beautiful man playing beautiful music. There is just something about him that makes me feel calm and safe, there is no way to describe it. The way he is able to just have a guitar with him on stage and then have 80,000 people sing back to him just amazes me. Why don't you look at a couple of photos from that as well...









And since that I have been doing my own thing. I mean, mostly I have just been lazing around watching TV, but I am planning to make some interesting memories and go on some amazing adventures. 

I guess for now I will leave you with this and let you get back to your life. I will be posting over the summer, and hopefully it will be stuff you find interesting. Anyway, lots of love,

Girl Without a Plan, Making Plans 
xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment